- $259 per person (weekday)
- $289 per person (weekends and public holidays)
- $22 per person Hearty Hawkesbury breakfast
- 45-60 minute hot air balloon flight
- Flight certificate
- Online souvenir photos (taken by the ground crew)
- Bus transfers to balloon
Hawkesbury Visitor Information Centre – carpark
328 Hawkesbury Valley Way, Ham Common (opp. Richmond Airforce Base) Richmond.
Look out for Tourist Information sign located 300m before The Visitor Centre.
All our balloon rides take place around Sunrise with the meet time being 5am in Summer and 6am during Winter. We shall contact you prior to your flight to confirm the meet time. After the completion of some paperwork and a short briefing from your pilot you will be transported to the launch site where you are welcome to help prepare the balloon for flight, or stand back and take pictures. The launch site changes from day to day depending on wind speed and direction.